WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!
Hopefully, this site will help those friends and family members that dont live close to us, feel a little closer, through pictures.


Dec 15, 2009

Landons first babysitter....

Today was a big day for us! Landon spent a couple of hours with the babysitter we are going to use when I go back to work! This was the first time he has been with anyone but  family, and it went wonderfully. I handled it better than I expected, and Diana, his babysitter, says he was a joy to watch! Diana says he acted great and hardly cried at all. It was also wonderful, because I had a couple of hours to myself, which I spent at the gym. I took a centergy class for the first time in over a year, and I made it through the first 3 songs of step ( a class I usually teach, but havent done in over a year! )What a great day it was today.

2 comments:

  1. This is GREAT! I'm so excited about your new blog. I'm following your blog with my blog now! I miss you so much and I love Landon to pieces :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Jamie! I got the idea from your blog:) I miss you guys and love Dexter too!! COME BACK!!!!

    ReplyDelete